Grateful Dead Live at Rich Stadium on 1989-07-04
- Grateful Dead
- DeadLists Project
Bertha, Greatest Story Ever Told, Cold Rain & Snow, Walkin' Blues, Row Jimmy, When I Paint My Masterpiece, Stagger Lee, Looks Like Rain, Deal
Touch Of Gray, Women Are Smarter, Ship of Fools-> Playin' In The Band Reprise-> Terrapin Station-> Drums-> Jam-> I Will Take You Home-> All Along The Watchtower-> Morning Dew-> Not Fade Away, E: U.S. Blues
Related Music (Beta) question-dark
Versions - Different performances of the song by the same artist
Compilations - Other albums which feature this performance of the song
Covers - Performances of a song with the same name by different artists
|Greatest Story Ever Told|
|Cold Rain and Snow|
|Walkin' Blues ->|
|When I Paint My Masterpiece|
|Looks Like Rain ->|
|Touch Of Grey|
|Man Smart (Women are Smarter)|
|Ship of Fools ->|
|Playin' in the Band reprise ->|
|Terrapin Station ->|
|I Will Take You Home ->|
|All Along the Watchtower ->|
|Morning Dew ->|
|Not Fade Away|
- 10,000 Maniacs opened & dare I say were very good.
- This date in GD history was officially released as the soundtrack to "Truckin' Up to Buffalo" DVD.
- minor digital glitches in set one, most notable towards the end of the set.
- The 2nd set tape starts with some digital flutters (tuning 0:40) that leads to multiple breaks in the tape. The breaks left behind an odd digital noise that appeared every twenty seconds or so & lasted till approximately the 3:50 mark of ToG. Thanks to Dan Tepper & his AKG's for suppling the rug to sweep this under.
- PitB reprise finishes what was started in Foxboro (7/2/89).
- It was late morning & I was standing on a corner (with a dollar in my hand). A nondescript white van pulls to the stop light, as it approaches the light it's side door slides opens. The man whom opened the door asks me something but I haven't a clue as to what he's saying. I only notice that he's sitting on the bench seat with Jerry. My only response was to thank Jerry for the music. Jerry said "glad you like it". With that, the door slid closed & the white van sped away. I have no idea who else was in the van or what that person even said. 'Ask the time baby I don't know'.
- Lake Erie was treated to a fine Bertha.
- 2018-02-16 00:25:17
- Orchard Park, NY
- Run time
- Recording info: (FOB/DFC) Schoeps CMC4/MK4 > PCM; Transfer info: Sony SL-10 > Sony PCM-601ESD > Behringer Ultramatch Pro > Tascam DA-3000 (WAV 16-bit/44.1k); PCM Recorded & Provided by Ted Mattes
- Taped by
- Ted Mattes
- Transferred by
- Charlie Miller and Joe Noel
- Rich Stadium
Uploaded by Matthew Vernon on